Friday, October 29, 2010

My LAST day at Karuna Vihar!!


Going for a walk today!
I will so miss these children! In the two short weeks that I have been here, I have formed relationships with so many of the staff and the children at the school. They have been so very hospitable and kind to me. They share the different foods they bring for lunch with me, and they invite me to tea, they are always happy to see me. I feel very much at home here with them.
A "farewell" picture :( 

The children are so sweet. Some are a handful, but they are still so sweet. I have loved every minute of being with them. Yesterday I missed going to the school because I had some banking to do and I toured the Forestry Museum.  I now know everything there is to know about tree funguses and bugs. :) I REALLY missed the children at the school though!  I am just going to let the pictures speak for themselves. A picture is worth a thousand words….
Manju is the "Fish Class" Teacher.  She is Amazing with the KIDS!

A tube to crawl through!
I will miss you Karuna Vihar of the Latika Roy Foundation! I will return someday!
Playing on the therapy ball...

No comments:

Post a Comment