Tuesday, December 3, 2013

PCV Intentional Relationship Building - 2013 SEPT-OCT

It is said that every Peace Corps Volunteer's experience is different, and indeed it is. Goal #2 of Peace Corps is "Intentional Relationship Building". It means to make friends and build relationships. Show Albanians that Americans are good people. I am good at this goal. Real good. I joined an Alpinist group last summer (Alpine, Ski and Tourism-Elbasani) and we climb mountains, camp out, roast goats, dance and sing together. Every hike is physically challenging and tough. The group is great. I am treated with such kindness and respect. I am having the time of my life. Every trip is a cultural experience.

SEPTEMBER 2013 Mount Olympus, Greece
 
Mount Olympus 




 

 
OCTOBER 2013 - GRABOVA
 





 
OCTOBER - BERAT CASTLE




 
OCTOBER - FUSHE STUDE




 


No comments:

Post a Comment